Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dr.Jart+ Magic Cleansing Oil Foam (2 in 1)


Another Cleanser. But this time its a MAKEUP remover cum cleanser.
1 Step.
Its an oil makeup remover, once in contact with water and some massaging, it foams up.. And miraculously the oil does not feel oily anymore. No 2nd step cleanser required.
I do not use this as I feel it is more suited for oily skins. Left my face a little taut. But the formula is really quite "miraculous".. I have tried so many makeup removers and this is th ONLY oil makeup remover which foams up..
This is also one of Dr Jart "HIT" . Many spree ers have bought this, if I get any more reviews I will post up

Dr.Jart+ Magic Cleansing Oil Foam (2 in 1)

One stop cleanser

a. New type of cleanser with cleansing oil+foam wash.

b. Low irritative elements work against the skin, deep

cleansing the skin wastes with mild feeling.

c. Moisturizing element prevents moisture loss keeping

the face moist after wash and helps to cleanse

sensitive and rough skin.

d. How to use

Put proper amount of magic cleansing oil form onto

dry hand. Apply it onto whole face and rub softly with

warm water.


No comments:

Post a Comment